Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get Sold Memphis

I am very please to announce that I have decided to expand my business and business practices. I formed Get Sold Memphis in 2004 as my personal real estate sales business under Henry Turley Realtors. Over the past 4 years my business has doubled and nearly tripled in the downtown Memphis real estate market. In business there is often no perfect time to expand but I see this as the perfect time to do so. Now that the right team has been formed, it's time to proudly announce the line up. I have partnered up with long time associate, Mike Parker, who was previously with Henry Turley Realtors and current associate partner/assistant Kris Gavin. Most recently Mike led the $250 million One Beale Development sales efforts and negotiated nearly $40 million in presale condos, a very tough task. Mike and I have worked for several years together, whether under one roof or referrals back and forth while at different companies. None the less, our focus was always on customer satisfaction, expert service and knowledge of the downtown Memphis real estate market. Joining Mike and I is our associate partner and assistant, Kris Gavin. Kris has worked for me for almost two years and has been fantastic at working to increase and enhance our downtown Memphis real estate business.

On behalf of all of us at the Get Sold Memphis sales team, we are thrilled to offer 3 highly experienced and motivated Realtors to serve you as one (and for the price of one). We ask that before you decide to buy, sell, rent or invest in downtown Memphis real estate that you call us for a no obligations interview to see how we could best serve your needs.

We welcome the opportunity to earn your business.

Sincerely,

Jason Durston
Vice President, Director of Sales
Henry Turley Realtors
901-521-1593 Office
901-596-3028 Cell
jdurston@henryturley.com
www.GetSoldMemphis.com

No comments: